Sigma Art EF 24-70mm f/2.8 DG
- Full-frame format EF-mount lens
- Aperture range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Hyper sonic AF motor
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm
- Minimum focus distance: 37 cm
- 82mm filter thread
The Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 DG HSM OS Art is a premium workhorse zoom lens with a constant aperture of 2.8. The zoom range makes this a highly versatile tool and a brand new Optical Stabilization system helps compensate for camera shake.
Though a common focal length, the Sigma 24-70mm Art brings a new level of usability and durability featuring a rugged metal barrel and an emphasis on image quality. This lens comes with manual focus ring, zoom ring (both equipped with flexible lens gear rings), and cover connection.
In the Case
- Sigma ART 24-70mm f/2.8 DG
- 2x flexible lens gear with hard stops
- Lens cap
- Body cap
Lens Construction 19 elements in 14 groups Angle of View (35mm) 84.1° – 34.3° Number of Diaphragm Blades 9 (Rounded diaphragm) Mininum Aperture F22 Minimum Focusing Distance 37cm / 15in. Filter Size (mm) φ82㎜ Maximum Magnifications 1:4.3 Dimensions
(Diameter x Length)
φ88㎜ × 107.6㎜ / 3.5in. x 4.2in. Weight 1,020g / 35.9oz. Corresponding Mounts Sigma HSM
HSM -Hyper-Sonic Motor
DG – DG for Digital Full Frame and APS-C
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.
GEOMETRICAL MTF CHART
DIFFRACTION MTF CHART