By utilizing a movable counterweight, the camera can be tracked up to 160 cm. The slider rail can be set at almost any angle (max. 60 degrees plus exact vertical 90 degrees movement) and with the counterweight system, the camera can be moved up and down the slider with minimal effort.
In the Mini Jib mode, the DollyCrane SD operates a working diameter of 160 cm on the horizontal. You can tilt, pan and move the camera 360 degrees around the base tripod. The counterbalance system is locked to ensure unvarying movements through the full range of the jib arm’s capabilities.
With the simple removal and repositioning of two handles, the DollyCrane SD becomes a tower allowing for an exact vertical camera move through the full range of the 160cm track. The counterbalance system maintains a steady resistance to camera moves reducing the possibilities of irregular movements during the start or finish of a camera move.
Have a look at the manual for setup instructions.
In the Case
- FloatCam Dolly Crane SD Slider
- 2x floor legs + screws
- Jib arm rod
- Manfrotto 501 HDV head (incl. pan handle, camera plate, 2x 1/4″ screw and 3/8″ > 1/4″ reduction screw)
- Slider platform 100mm bowl + tie down
- 2x slider to platform attachment screws
- 8x 1kg weight
- 1x 0.5kg weight
- 2x 0.2kg weight
- 2x 0.1kg weight
- 2x vertical adapter + screw
- L-plate with 2x 1/4″ and 1x 3/8″ screw
- 4x weight locks
- 4x screw-on end protectors
- 2x 3/8″ screw
- Manual hand crank
- AC adapter
- Controller with lanyard
- Lemo controller cable
- ABA 100mm bowl tripod 80-150cm (incl. mid-level spreader and hex key on hex key holder)
- Soft bag