LED Lights, Lighting
Litepanels Gemini 1×1 Soft Panel
- 95º Beam angle, 157º Field angle
- Lux at 10ft/3m: 614 (Daylight), 557 (Tungsten)
- Color temperature range 2,700-10,000K
- Outstanding color accuracy, CRI: 97, TLCI: 94
- Full RGBWW color gamut mixing
- Hue, Saturation and intensity control
- Full plus/minus green color correction
- 0.1 – 100% automatic flicker-free dimming at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Wired or wireless DMX & Bluetooth remote control options
- Multi-voltage 100-240VAC; DC Input 13-28VDC
- Optional mobile battery power with 100% intensity output
Unleash your creative vision and bring high-quality cinematic lighting to your set with the compact and lightweight Gemini 1×1 Soft. Control light precisely from a beautiful soft white light to full saturated RGBWW control in an instant; Gemini delivers the ultimate flexibility you need for endless creative lighting options all in one unique fixture. Whether in the studio or out on location, the user-friendly quick-to-rig Gemini 1×1 Soft could be the only panel you’ll ever need.
Brighter soft light for flexible creativity
Create and modify light with more flexibility than ever before, the Gemini 1×1 Soft produces over 600 lux of beautifully soft light at 10ft/3m, allowing you to meet your vision without compromise. Gemini’s output means you can use higher framerates to capture incredible slow-motion scenes or choose from an extensive range of light modifiers and accessories to show your talent in their best light.
Cine quality, accurate white light for life in true color
True to life color reproduction comes naturally with Gemini. Consistently accurate and dependable white light with no color shift at any intensity from 100-0.1% means everything on set appears true to life and the skin tones of your on-screen talent are rendered perfectly.
Full RGB control for endless creativity
One light, infinite creativity. With precision control over 16.7 million colors and a wide range of gels and fully customizable cinematic effects, Gemini is the only fixture you will need on set. From simulating fire or a television, washing a green screen or matching a color palette, Gemini’s beautifully rich color output with outstanding depth, vibrancy and intensity means that whatever the situation the light you need is already on set and just the touch of a button away.
Flicker free output at any level
Fixing flicker in post is a thing of the past with Gemini. With advanced LED control to create exceptionally stable and flicker free light at any shutter angle, frame rate or at any intensity level from 100 – 0.1% you can spend more time shooting and less time in the edit suite.
Battery power for cine lighting anywhere
For maximum flexibility to take cine quality lighting anywhere, Gemini can be powered at full intensity for over two hours with our V-Mount. Quickly mount your desired V-Mount battery to place your lighting anywhere your creativity takes you.
In the Case
- Litepanels Gemini 1×1 Soft Panel
- Wing screw
- AC cable
- V-Mount battery plate
- 3x manual
- Soft bag
- Shoulder strap
- Power Consumption: 200W (nominal)
- LED Technology: RGBWW
- Low End Dimming: From 0.1%
- Lighting Intensity: Lux at 10ft/3m: 614 (Daylight) 557 (Tungsten)
- Features a digital library of 300 industry-standard gels
- Delivers 11 fully-customizable cinematic special effects
- Control: Built-in WIFI, DMX (5 PIN & RJ45), Optional Wireless DMX, Bluetooth, SmartLite Director App
- Color Controls: Kelvin Temperature, plus/minus green, Hue, Saturation, Intensity, Gel Presets
- Battery Powered: runs at 90% output on single 14.4V battery, or 100% on 26V or dual 14.4V batteries