Easyrig, Gimbal Accessories, Gimbals, Unit
Tiltamax Armor Man 2.0 Exoskeleton
- Two mechanical arms with a shock-absorbing stabilized system gives support for your handheld gimbal system and distributes the weight so that you can free your arms. This allows you to better focus on the framing and movement of your shot without disturbance from the weight of the camera rig
- Compatible with all handheld gimbal systems via the universal gimbal ring adapters
- Adjustable arms to suit different cameras
- Smaller and lighter than traditional stabilizers
- The arms can release the strenght when you stop shooting and the can be rested on the hooks around the wais – just pull the rope to release
Meeting the needs for gimbal shooters, this support system will allow filming for long durations with ease. The system uses 2 Stedicam style support arms that hold the weight of the gimbal. The vest is height adjustable and has a v-lock plate at the back which can power accessories. The V-lock plate has a D-Tap output and a 4 pin Lemo socket (placed on the back at the upper end of the vest).
The dual spring action arms transfer all of the weight of the gimbal and the tension of the springs can be adjusted to suit your needs. This low profile design is different to other gimbal supports on the market and it does not add much width so navigating through doorways is not an issue! High shots can be achieved painlessly (literally) as the weight is fully transferred onto the arms and back. The gimbal practically feels weightless when operating it.
Setup is quick and simple, as there are no tools required to setup the Armor-man. Only to adjust the tension on the springs, the included allen wrench is required. It is compatible with a wide range of gimbals as the support cups have a large diameter to fit various sized gimbal handles.
In the Case
- Armor Man 2.0 vest with two pads and chest strap
- 2x Armor Man 2.0 arm
- 2x universal gimbal support cups
- 2x Nucleus M support cups
- 2x universal gimbal ring support clamps
- 4x inlay adapters
- original Tilta case
5 – 22kg (12 to 48lb)
Weight Including Case:
IDX V-Mount adapter plate with D-Tap output and 4 pin Lemo socket